Get Tested, Get Cured!
Check Hep C is a patient navigation program that provides free linkage to medical care and care coordination services for people with chronic Hep C.
Current Check Hep C Sites:
- BOOM!Health (Bronx) Contact: Wianna Frias, Health Navigator (718) 292-7718 ext. 430 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- AfterHours Project (Brooklyn) Contact: Leslie-Ann Lezama, Patient Navigator (718) 249-0755 [email@example.com]
- Harlem United (Harlem) Contact: Cinthia Castro, Patient Navigator (212) 531-1300 ext 3421 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Montefiore: Comprehensive Health Care Center (Bronx) Contact: Meredith Steinman, Patient Navigator (718) 514-3860 [email@example.com]
- Bellevue Hospital Center: Hepatitis Clinic (Manhattan) Contact: Vinh Pham, MD [Vinh.firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Injection Drug User Health Alliance – IDUHA (City wide) Harm Reduction Programs were funded by NYC Council to provide Hep C Peer Navigation services.
Check Hep C is a NYC Department of Health Program, made possible through the support of private and NYC Council funding. To learn more, click here