- Hepatitis A, B & C Risk Assessments. New York State Department of Health
- Hepatitis B & C Risk Assessement. American Liver Foundation.
- Do You Need a Hepatitis B test? NYC Department of Health [En Español] [中文]
Hepatitis B is a virus that infects the liver. Hepatitis B can lead to serious health problems including liver damage, crrhosis, liver failure, liver cancer and death.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Online Viral Hepatitis Risk Assessment. Are you at risk for viral hepatitis? Take this 5 minute assessment developed by the CDC and get a personalized report.
- Hep ABC Site Locator
- Patient Support Groups
- Health Care Access & Meds
- Educational, Training & Publications
- Recommendations & Reports
- Hepatitis Related Issues
- Special Populations
- Program Tools
- Online Info