General Hepatitis Resources
Check out our NEW Patient Navigator Project page – to connect with other navigators!
- Follow Up Strategies for Hard to Reach Hep C Patients (PDF)
- Health Care Access & Benefits Resources
- Access-A-Ride. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that entities providing fixed-route bus or subway service also provide paratransit service for individuals unable to use public bus or subway service for some or all of their trips.
- God’s Love We Deliver. God’s Love We Deliver understands the need for delicious and nutritious meals especially when living with a life-altering illness. We provide home-delivered meals, grocery bags, nutrition counseling and more.
- Assurance – Free Cell Phone from Medicaid. Assurance Wireless offers eligible customers a FREE wireless phone and 250 FREE minutes of nationwide wireless voice service each month. The 250 FREE minutes each month are for local and domestic Long-Distance calling. There are no bills, long-term contracts and activation fees for Assurance Wireless customers.
- ePaces. Mediciad Enrollment Information.
- WebMD Vaccine Tracker: A Family Guide to Vaccines for Children and Adults. WebMD provides an easy-to-use tool to help you record and manage vaccinations for your entire family.
- New Online Tool! PREP-C: Psychosocial Readiness Evaluation to Prepare for Hep C Treatment. Started as a NYC Hep C Task Force Project and is now available for free to the whole world!