General Hepatitis Resources
Develop Linkages & Referrals
- Connecting clients to services through linkages and referrals (Instructions on how to develop a referral system)
Lab Requirements: CLIA Waver
- How to Obtain a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certificate of Waiver. CDC
- Clinical Laboratory Reference System, Program Guidance Documents. NYS Department of Health
- Primary Care Information Project (PCIP). NYC Department of Health.The Primary Care Information Project (PCIP) seeks to improve population health through health information technology and data exchange. The program supports the adoption and use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) among primary care providers in New York City’s underserved communities through a wide-range of services.
- The Center for Nonprofit Success is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide the training, knowledge and resources to help nonprofit organizations succeed. We believe that the most important asset in an organization is its people, and our programs and services are designed with your most important asset in mind.
- CDCynergy is used for planning, managing, and evaluating public health communication programs. This innovative tool is used to guide and assist users in designing health communication interventions within a public health framework. Originally created for use within the CDC, the idea of an institution-wide planning model found its way outside of the agency. CDCynergy has been adapted for use by public health professionals on a national, state, and/or local level.