What is Jalupro skin booster
What is Jalupro skin booster? Jalupro is a cosmetic product for biorevitalization, developed in Italy. Clinical studies conducted by leading Italian cosmetology clinics have proven the effectiveness and safety of “beauty injections”. The injections give a durable and long-lasting result. The drug is approved by the Ministry of Health of the European Union and has been licensed for use in our country. Jalupro biorevitalization is a simple way to give your skin a second youthfulness with the help of a patented amino acid cocktail. Let’s take a closer look at this product and the peculiarities of its use.
How Jalupro works
The secret of beautiful skin has long been revealed: proper nutrition, regular hydration and support of natural regeneration can prolong youth, avoid premature aging and wrinkles. Unfortunately, in the big city our skin is subjected to too many tests, so the usual cosmetic products (creams, masks) do not cope.
Biorevitalization in this case serves as a replacement therapy, through which the amino acids necessary for the health and radiance of the skin are delivered to the deeper layers of the dermis. Experts cosmetology unanimously recognize such preparations as the most effective and safest method of restoration of the face, neck and delicate areas. A specially selected cocktail of beneficial components stimulates the natural processes of protection and restoration of the skin, including the synthesis of collagen fibers.
JaluPro injections normalize metabolic processes in different layers of the dermis, helping “speed up” the natural regeneration responsible for replacing old cells with new ones. As a result, the skin tightens, becomes supple and fresh, healthy looking. Small wrinkles disappear, while large ones lose size and depth.
What is contained in JaluPro
JaluPro injections are a specially selected group of amino acids with the addition of a moisturizing agent (hyaluronic acid). The patent-protected formula includes:
- aminoacetic acid – a proteinogenic amino acid that triggers metabolic processes in cells;
- proline, an amino acid that makes up collagen and is responsible for the strength characteristics of fibers;
- leucine, an essential amino acid for humans, which is not synthesized by the body;
- lysine, another valuable amino acid that is not produced by the human body, its derivatives are necessary for the production of elastin and collagen;
- hyaluronic acid – an element responsible for moisturizing the deep layers of the dermis.